RSS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010


hello dear...
I'm Siti Zafirah bt Khalid...you can call me Ira..but in the class English For Science Social...we had a person name Ira also..so you all can call me whatever you want as long as i like the name....I'm from Department of Human Development and Psychology.
I'm from Hulu Langat, Selangor and now I stay at Kolej Aminuddin Baki. I have two siblings....just only me and my brother..My brother also study at National University of Malaysia like me.
I also second year student and this semester I take 7 subject and one of the subject is English For Science Social. In this subject we must do the blog and this is we will discuss about Traditional Medicines. So, I hope all of you can share with us about your opinion, your view about the Traditional Medicines.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment